Center for Responsive Schools (CRS) is a nonprofit educational development organization and publishing house committed to developing high-quality social and emotional learning (SEL) programs, products, and services for students and educators. CRS has a 40-year history of developing research- and evidence-based SEL programs, products, and services that educators worldwide use. The work of CRS is designed by educational professionals and rigorously tested in the classroom and school settings for which they are intended to be implemented, using improvement science research.
CRS is located in Turners Falls, MA, and looking for talented people to engage our customers and help us grow the business.
The Website Administrator works closely with the Director of Marketing, RC to coordinate and collaborate with web developers, and the Director of IT and Program staff to design, create, maintain, and ensure CRS’ websites are effective marketing and communications tools.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
● Collaborates with internal customers to meet their specifications for the website.
● Coordinates with design professionals to determine website layout.
● In conjunction with the Director of Marketing, works to facilitate the plan and vision for the websites.
● Makes regular and timely updates to website content, blogs, and other content.
● Maintains a clear and consistent brand voice and develops fluency in our communication style.
● Coordinates website and email taglines
● Ensures clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy is used on the website.
● Manages and supports the day-to-day operations of CRS’ websites.
● Identify, diagnose, and fix web issues, including broken links, typographical errors, and formatting inconsistencies
● Maintains appropriate security and troubleshoots any issues in collaboration with CRS IT Department
● Creates and implements robust, secure, and useable web applications.
● Ensures website function and stability across devices (desktop, mobile, tablet)
● Monitors up-time, web traffic, performance and capacity to identify, prevent and resolve issues.
● Participates in QA of content and development/feature changes across multiple devices/browsers and provides oversite before releasing to a production site
● Performs analysis of databases and websites. Conducts regular quality assurance of code.
● Strategizes and implements test plans to improve site optimization. Reports site analytics and makes recommendations.
● Use data and testing to optimize and improve content and targeting.
● Applies marketing research and development methods to learn and understand emerging trends and technologies
● Pulls analytics and builds reports.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
● A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Marketing, Business, or related degree.
● Minimum 3 years’ website management/business experience.
● Knowledge of responsive design, web standards, and SEO best practices
● Knowledge of Content Management software such as Content Stack (Preferred)
● Experience working with industry tools and analytics packages including email, social, web analytics, CRM, business intelligence, and marketing automation platforms.
● Experience with email-based marketing campaigns
● Able to manage multiple projects at a time.
● Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
● Extremely organized, detail-oriented & self-motivated
● Able to receive and apply feedback
● Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
● High accountability for performance; goal-oriented, flexible, and creative under pressure
● Disposition is consistently professional, cooperative, and collegial as evidenced by workplace maturity, composure, perspective, transparency, reliability, integrity, and trustworthiness.
● Caring for and, committed to the vision, mission, and welfare of CRS
● Respects and values diversity; represents CRS positively and professionally in interactions with clients, vendors, and the community at large in both real and virtual interactions.
● Able to work in a highly collaborative environment.
● Regular and reliable attendance
● Able to use a computer for up to 8 hours per day with breaks and lunch
● Able to talk on the phone for up to 8 hours per day
● Lift up to 30 lbs. on occasion
● Able to travel by airplane and automobile, occasionally
● Must be able to show proof of Covid-19 primary vaccinations or submit a medical or religious exemption
These requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and ability required to perform this job. Other duties, as assigned by the jobholder’s supervisor, may also be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.