Center for Responsive Schools (CRS) is a nonprofit educational development organization and publishing house committed to developing high-quality social and emotional learning (SEL) programs, products, and services for students and educators. CRS has a 40-year history of developing research- and evidence-based SEL programs, products, and services that educators worldwide use. The work of CRS is designed by educational professionals and rigorously tested in the classroom and school settings for which they are intended to be implemented, using improvement science research.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist for a three-month contract.
The digital marketing strategist utilizes digital marketing channels to create multimedia campaigns that promote the Fly Five brand. Their professional knowledge of consumer trends and marketing tools guide them to create engaging campaigns that increase sales and positively impact social media presence and brand identity. The digital marketing strategist plans, resources, and creates digital assets to raise brand awareness and engagement through inbound marketing strategies. They analyze marketing efforts through identified key performance indicators to measure effectiveness and gain insights about user experience and buyer personas.
The digital marketing strategist will clearly understand how current marketing trends and tools can be used to drive clear brand messaging through highly effective campaigns.
Planning and Analyzing Digital Marketing Strategy
- Create strategic plans to build an online presence for the Fly Five brand, utilizing current marketing tools, including paid media, SEO, and social media.
- Scan the environment for new technical skills, tools, or resources that can benefit digital marketing campaign goals.
- Analyze, envision, and build internal processes to manage digital multimedia campaigns efficiently.
- Produce digital marketing campaigns to promote brand identity through high-quality and high-value messaging.
- Create an internally shared digital marketing calendar that aligns with current trends and campaign messaging.
- Communicate with team members to define campaign vision, goals, and action plan.
- Regularly measure the effectiveness of campaigns and adjust strategy to improve performance.
- Provide a weekly report to the director of marketing and engagement regarding KPI measures and defined strategies.
- Create a standard operating procedure for team members to guide their engagement with prospective customers, nurture relationships, and generate leads.
- Collaborate with team members to plan and facilitate digital events to foster engagement for prospective customers.
- Meet throughout the workweek via video conference to provide status updates, communicate roles and responsibilities for the workload, strategically plan tasks to meet deliverables, and discuss challenges that need problem-solving.
- Work collaboratively and positively with matrix teams, including internal departments and external vendors.
- Take the initiative to adhere to deliverable dates and implement feedback to elevate work.